Banaskantha is one of District in Gujarat State India. Highest Talukas in Banaskantha all over Gujarat State India. So let know about the Banaskantha District first. Banaskantha is located on the Banas River.
Banaskantha Share a Border of other State and District so know about which and where border locate. its locate with Rajasthan in the North Side, Sabarkantha District in East Side, Kutch District in West side and Patan and Mehsana District in South Side.
Palanpur is Headquarter of the Banaskantha District.
Here is give information of the Banaskantha district Talukas.
You can Also Visit
Talukas in Banaskantha District Gujarat
- Dantiwada ( Here is One of State Agricultural University, Sardarrushinagar Dantiwada Agriculture University (SDAU)
- Deesa ( Deesa Airport, Famous for Potatoes, King of Potatoes)
- Palanpur (District Headquarter and Largest City of Banaskantha)
- Suigam (Pakistan Boarder)
Above 14 talukas in Banaskantha District as on Date.
So Discuss about some Questions and Answers of the Banaskantha District
- Who is Collector of Banaskantha? Ans – Shri Sandip J. Sagale, IAS
- How many Talukas are there in Banaskantha District? – Answer 14 (Forteen)
- How many villages are there in Banaskantha District? – Answer 1251
Leave a Comment